Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Black Tea Darjeeling – 70 Grams
This black tea comes from tea estates the district of Darjeeling in northern India.
High up in the Himalayas (between 400 to 2000 meters in altitude), these tea gardens present the perfect conditions for growing a unique tea: rich, loamy soil and plenty of rainfall.
Darjeeling black tea is considered one of the best black teas in India and in the world.
Twisted downy shoots, the tea leaves range from green-chestnut to dark chestnut brown in color. This Indian black tea is best known for its unique flavor: nutty muscatel notes that resemble no other tea. This is the reason why this tea is considered the Champagne of teas.
Unlike other black teas, Darjeeling black tea is not fully oxidized, resembling more an oolong tea although quite different from the actual Darjeeling oolongs. It is prepared with hot water, about 95-100 ° C, and is left to infuse for 3-4 minutes.
Seguici su Facebook
Seguici su Instagram
- Authentic Experiences in Tuscany
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, San Gimignano
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Colle di Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Barberino Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Poggibonsi
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Certaldo
- Online Grocery and shopping delivery in Tuscany