Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BIO Green Tea Kukicha fermented for three years – 70 Grams
Kukicha Green Tea is a Japanese tea prepared from the stems and stalks of the tea shrub, Camellia sinensi. The twigs are pruned from the shrub, steamed and dried, and then aged and roasted.Kukicha Green Tea is rich in many healthy properties that include minerals such as Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Selenium, Manganese, and Fluoride. This tea also contains Vitamins C, B1, B2, Niacin, Vitamin A, Theanine, Catechins (polyphenols), Flavonoids, and Amino Acids. It is almost free of caffeine and therefore suitable for everyone and at all hours of the day. It is very consumed by macrobiotics and is also used as a drink during meals. The taste is sweet and light, a sort of mix between that purely herbaceous green tea and sweet chestnut. To prepare it, add a teaspoon of sprigs for each cup of water, heated to 80-90 ° C, and leave to infuse for 4-5 minutes. If you want a more intense taste, boiling for 8-10 minutes. The same sprigs can be infused a second time to obtain a lighter tea.
Seguici su Facebook
Seguici su Instagram
- Authentic Experiences in Tuscany
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, San Gimignano
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Colle di Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Barberino Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Poggibonsi
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Certaldo
- Online Grocery and shopping delivery in Tuscany