Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
BIO Green Tea Gunpowder – 70 Grams
Gunpowder Tea is a well-known Chinese green tea, native to Zhejiang Province, in the eastern coast of China. This famous tea gets its name from the shape of the leaves. Rolled into tiny black pellets, the leaves were mistaken for gunpowder grains.
This tea generally has a more yellowish color than other green teas. Some people describe the flavor as smoky, coppery, grassy, or minty. Coffee lovers are said to enjoy this tea more than others.
Like all types of tea, Gunpowder tea is derived from the Camellia sinensis tea plant. All green teas processed differently from black, oolong, or white teas. Green tea leaves are steamed, which halts oxidization.
The lack of fermentation keeps antioxidants and other compounds in the tea leaves, which accounts for the tea’s health-based attributes.This tea is rich in polyphenols, which are strong antioxidants that help improve your health and keep disease away.
Gunpowder tea has more caffeine in it than regular green tea, so it may serve as a stimulant for some people. It is prepared with hot water, about 80-90 ° C, and is left to infuse for 3-4 minutes.
Seguici su Facebook
Seguici su Instagram
- Authentic Experiences in Tuscany
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, San Gimignano
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Colle di Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Barberino Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Poggibonsi
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Certaldo
- Online Grocery and shopping delivery in Tuscany