Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Bio Black Tea Earl Gray – 70 Grams
Earl Grey tea is a tea blend which has been flavoured with the addition of oil of bergamot. Bergamot is a variety of orange that is often grown in Italy and France. The rind’s fragrant oil is added to black tea to give Earl Grey its signature pungent punch. It owes its name to the English statesman Charles Gray, who introduced its use in England, after receiving it as a gift from a Mandarin Chinese to whom he had saved his life during a diplomatic mission to China.
It is prepared with hot water, about 95-100 ° C, and is left to infuse for 3-4 minutes.
Seguici su Facebook
Seguici su Instagram
- Authentic Experiences in Tuscany
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, San Gimignano
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Colle di Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Barberino Val d’Elsa
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Poggibonsi
- Order pizza online, Pizza delivery, Certaldo
- Online Grocery and shopping delivery in Tuscany